Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's a Breakfast Thing....



I love breakfast... pancakes, french toast, yogurt,OATMEAL, you get the picture... all things breakfast, with the exception eggs. EWWWWW.

I'm getting ready to try the whole gluten free/paleo kick for 30 days, starting on Monday. Cliche, I know, however the only reason I'm waiting until Monday, is that I buy very specific things at the grocery store for our week. This weeks menu, just happened to include oatmeal and potatos.

So, here's the sweetest little bowl of oatmeal I could find. I'm excited to enjoy it!
It's a pretty simple litle mix.... 1/3 c. of steel cut oats, 1/3 c. water, 1/3 c. of unsweetened almond milk, 1 tsp of chunky peanut butter, 1 small banana, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yumm, it's like a little bowl of dessert.

Well, I'm off to brave the skating rink that is my back deck to go cut the car on to get toasty warm and unthawed. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment