Monday, January 17, 2011

A work in Process

I have a working recipe in process... I'm calling it Hippie Chick. Bear with me over the next few hours or so as I work it out in my head and hopefully by this weekend, I'll be able to test and photograph it. I would say if you're looking to try this recipe out, wait until about Wednesday for the final recipe.

1 cup of shredded cabbage
1/4 cup of bean sprouts
1/2 c sliced "shrooms".. whatever kind you like is fine, for test purposes I'll be using Crimini
1 cup of grilled shredded chicken
1/4 c. of chopped celery
1/4 c. of shredded carrots
1/4 c of peeled diced cucumber


Dressing
1/2 c, of organic crunchy peanut butter
1 tblsp of honey
2 tblsp of rice wine vinegar
1/4 tsp fresh minced garlic
1/4 tsp of fresh ground ginger
Red Pepper Flakes to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment